Corruption and Bias
Junk Science? Number 76: GlaxoSmithKlein – an endemic culture of fraud?
72 babies died within 20 days of receiving Infanrix hexa- covered up as SIDS
Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Myth of Safe and Effective Drugs
SIDS cover up
The Media Uses Powerful Tricks to Manipulate
PhD in Biochemical Engineering exposes CDC fraud and malfeasance in Congressional Testimony
Simpsonwood Quotes - AAPS
No Longer Possible to Believe much of Clinical Research Published
60 Minutes Exposes How Politicians are Bought
The Truth Behind the Vaccine Cover-Up
By Russell Blaylock, M.D. (c) 2004
Vaccine Quotas in School
What One Scientist Has to Say
Vaccine Mania - The Relationship Between Government and Pharmaceutical Companies
History of Mercury in Vaccines
An informal survey of medical schools by NPR found that some schools rely on funding from pharmaceutical and other health-industry sources.
Evidence of Harm
Lies, Damned Lies, and Medical Science
The CDC Has Known How Dangerous Vaccines Are and Covered it Up.
Purifying an image: Baxter Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Fraud and Blood Money
Most Research is Flawed
Commercially Corrupted Medicine Leading Cause of Death in USA – Washington Post
January 7, 2013
How to Fix Peer Review
by David Kaplan, Ph.D.
1. T Jefferson et al, "Measuring the quality of editorial peer review," J Am Med Assoc 2002, 287: 2786-90. [Publisher Full Text]
2. PA Lawrence "The politics of publication," Nature 2003, 422: 259-61. [PubMed Abstract][Publisher Full Text]
3. DF Horrobin "The philosophical basis of peer review and the suppression of innovation," J Am Med Assoc 1990, 263: 1438-41. [Publisher Full Text]
4. M Enserink "Peer review and quality: A dubious connection?" Science 2001, 293: 2187-8. [PubMed Abstract][Publisher Full Text]
5. DP Peters, SJ Ceci "Peer-review practices of psychological journals: The fate of published articles, submitted again." Behav Brain Sci 1982, 5: 187-96.
6. PM Rothwell, CN Martyn "Reproducibility of peer review in clinical neuroscience," Brain 2000, 123: 1964-9. [PubMed Abstract][Publisher Full Text]
Reprinted with kind permission of The Scientist
Volume 19 |Issue 1 | Page 10 | Jun. 6, 2005
Problems with Peers
August 15, 2010
A LETTER TO THE EDITOR RE: PEER REVIEW
by Anthony di Fabio
The Peer-Review Reviewed
by Wim D’Haeze, Ph.D.
Science's Gatekeepers, a Credibility Gap_Dr. Lawrence Altman,
Conflicts of Interest at Medical Journals...
The Tale Of Merck's Fake Medical Journal As Told At A Vioxx Trial In Australia
Medical Journals Complicit in Corruption of Medicine
Our Conflicted Medical Journals
- JAMA, Your Integrity Is At Stake
Reporters Find Science Journals Harder to Trust, but Not Easy to Verify--NY Times
NEJM- Caught Covering Up for National Kidney Foundation--an industry front group
ACNP Journal Editor Quits Amid Exposure of Conflicts of Interest
Journal Editors’ Conflicts of Interest
Conflicts of Interest
Drug Companies & Dr.s; A Story of Corruption
...Pharmaceutical Co.s Among America’s Top Defrauders
Health Advocacy Groups & Pharma; Analysis of Disclosure Practices
Government Regulation Agencies; Oxymoronic
FDA is “Deeply Corrupted and Distorted” Says It’s Own Scientists
CDC Scandal Exposed in Major Study of Autism and Mercury
"Challenges to FDA's Ability To Monitor and Inspect Foreign Clinical
FDA Duped Into Approving Fake Product For Human Testing
Undue industry influences that distort healthcare research, strategy, expenditure and practice: a review.
Stamatakis E, et al. Weiler R, Ioannidis JP.
Eur J Clin Invest. 2013 May;43(5):469-75. doi: 10.1111/eci.12074. Epub 2013 Mar 25.
Bill Gates and his $10 Billion Vaccine Scam